Static cling decals and removable adhesive decals are both great options for temporary or indoor use- but which should you use for your project?
Static Cling Decals
– Charged on either side to cling to glass or car windows.
– No adhesive, so there is no leftover adhesive or scraping when you’re ready to peel them off.
– Super clear graphics! They can come in a clear material, and because there is no adhesive, there is no “blur” that can be apparent in clear decals with adhesive.
– Can be applied to any surface!
– Does not leave an adhesive residue when you peel them off.
– They can be repositioned.
Both Statics and Removables can be made custom, die cut, or in any of our standard shapes. Contact us for a quote or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to shoot us an email or give us a call.